I was Skeptical about hiring CDA because I work for the California DOJ (AG), please read:
I am very satisfied with my decision to hire the CDA Law Center to help me obtain a favorable loan modification with Chase. I am particularly grateful to Paul Young and Suzie Bryant who assisted me and worked very, very hard on my case. Like many people, my husband and I refinanced our house in 2005 when the market was booming. We agreed to a predatory loan (NegAm/Option ARM) because the interest rate was low and we thought we could easily refinance into a better loan a few years down the road. Then the housing market crashed and so did my marriage, meaning I was suddenly a single parent, the house was underwater, and I had only one income (mine) to support the mortgage payment. I was very stressed out and had many, many sleepless nights. My eighty-year old mother was so worried about me and my children, she tapped into some of her limited retirement savings to help me with the mortgage payments until I could find a more permanent solution. (Thanks Mom, SO GRATEFUL!) That’s when I turned to the CDA Law Center. At first, I was very nervous and skeptical about hiring them because I work for the California DOJ and was aware of the DOJ’s efforts to eliminate consumer fraud perpetrated by disreputable attorneys and other scam credit-counseling businesses. The CDA Law Center put all of my fears to rest. Paul and Suzie were amazing and unbelievably responsive to my questions and concerns. They quickly helped me to modify my mortgage so I could afford it based on my single-person salary. They negotiated with Chase to give me a 2% fixed interest rate, which lowered my principal, interest,taxes, and insurance by $1,146.53/month. With this monthly savings, I will be able to keep my house. Because of Paul, Suzie, and the CDA Law Center, I can sleep at night, and my children can continue to live in the only house they have ever known and attend our neighborhood schools with their friends. (Thanks Paul, Suzie, and the CDA Law Center, SO GRATEFUL!)
What we do for you!
- Notify lender you are represented by Counsel
- Complete a financial analysis of your situation
- Prepare a case to present to your lender
- Help you create an effective hardship letter
- Prepare a REST Report to determine your NPV
- Present your package to your lender
- Negotiate a new lower payment or new terms
- Provide a modification agreement
"CDA Law Center is recommended by National Homeowner Advocate Richard Zombeck of the Home Preservation Network and Huffington Post"
Information Collection and Use
Our goal is to provide you with an enjoyable experience when using our website, and to ensure you that your private information is secure. Further, any information you share with an employees of CDA Law Center, is protected under Attorney-Client privilege and will not be shared with non CDA Law Center personnel. You can browse this CDA Law Center web site at anytime without revealing any personal information about yourself. There are, however, areas on our web sites where we may collect personal information from you on a voluntary basis and for the following important purposes: (1) to process and fulfill your requests for products and services; (2) to solicit your opinions and other feedback; (3) to conduct research; (4) to customize the advertising and content you see; and, (5) to provide anonymous reporting for internal and external purposes. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable, such as your name, address, email address, or phone number that is not otherwise publicly available. Demographic information is all other information such as gender, zip code, or any information that is not tied to your personal information.
The Information We Collect :
- Company may collect nonpublic personal information from User in a variety of ways, including online forms for ordering products and services, and other instances where Users are invited to volunteer such information. The type of information we collect from consumers includes, but is not limited to: Name, Last Name, Co-Applicants Name, City, State, Address, Zip Code, Work Phone, Home Phone, House Type, Current Value, Loan Amount Desired, 1st Mortgage Balance, Current Interest Rate, whether your rate is Fixed or Adjustable, Current Payment, Are you Behind on Payments, Credit Rating, Place of Employment, Years Employed, Yearly Income, Best Time to Call, Loan Desired and Email Address. Company may also collect information about how Users use our Web site, for example, by tracking the number of unique views received by the pages of the Web site or the domains from which Users originate. We may use “cookies” to track how Users use our Web site. A cookie is a piece of software that a Web server can store on the Users’ PC and use to identify the Users should they visit the Web site again. While not all of the information that we collect from Users is nonpublic personal information, it may be associated with nonpublic personal information that Users provide us through our Web site.
- Your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring Web site addresses. This information is not tied to personally identifiable information. This information is used by CDA Law Center to maintain and improve the quality of the service and to generate statistics regarding use of the CDA Law Center site.
- In addition, we might receive information about you from other sources (such as service providers) for tracking purposes. We may add the information we receive about you to your existing account. Like other web sites, we also automatically receive and record certain types of information every time you visit us.
We respect your right to not receive emails from us. We will only send you emails if you register to receive communications from us directly on our web site or through a third party by submitting your information on one of our forms or forms of a third party providers. Upon registering, we or our third party marketing partners will periodically send you newsletters and other e-mails featuring special and exclusive offers, promotions and other members-only benefits. If you no longer wish to receive these communications, please let us know by sending an email to us at email@example.com . You may also opt-out by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the email advertisements. Our email database is updated continually. However, you may continue to receive email communications from us up to ten business days from the time we receive your unsubscribe request. Please note that we can only control our own mailing list and policies. Third party advertisers that maintain their own mailing lists may send communications that advertise our services, and you may need to contact these parties directly in order to stop receiving their email communications. Also, please note that if you enter into a transaction through our web site, we may send you a thank you notice, ask for a satisfaction rating, request a testimonial and give you periodic product reminders as part of your service
Confidentiality and Privacy
The confidentiality and privacy of your personal information are very important to us and we take a number of steps to safeguard it. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal and all other applicable standards to guard personal information about you. We limit access to personal information to those employees and agents who assist us in providing requested products and services to you. In addition, we use industry standard data encryption technologies when transferring and receiving consumer data on our web site.
You must be at least 18 years old to use this web site We do not knowingly collect, use or disclose personal information about visitors to this web site who may be under 18 years of age. If you are under 18 years of age, you can use the services offered on our web site only in conjunction with your parents or guardians.
Questions and Suggestions
By sending us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Phone: 949-379-8000
By Postal Mail:
CDA Law Center
25212 Marguerite Parkway
Mission Viejo, CA 92691